Thursday 17 May 2007

Poem on 16 May 2007

I got hit by a piece of verse from inside yesterday and immediately pattered it on my keyboard to whatever site I was on at that moment, Netlog to be precise. I guess it should be here since it is another "Thought at Random"
It is simply titled POEM ON 16 MAY 2007

Hey Darkness!
I'd puncture your shield of sorrow
With the last living little flower in the dried up bouquet,
With the shortest strain of music caught from the radio of a passing car,
With the briefest scene from a romantic film caught on TV as I run between errands,
With the smallest patch of sky seen from amongst the top of multitude of buildings,
With the minutest whiff of fragrance as she hurries past me, looking ahead on the road,
With the smallest piece of that wonderful cake that I munch before lunch,
And I will WIN! WIN!! WIN!!!
In millions of ways in millions of times . . .

1 comment:

Torsa said...

Hey, nice post. I liked the poem.. random thoughts indeed, but put in order they definitely make sense!